Organization: Tiree Consulting Inc.
As the UI Developer Team Lead, your main responsibilities will be to lead a team to develop leading edge, user-centered solutions for eCommerce clients through both front and back and development expertise. You will be expected to develop new applications and functionality including modifying existing websites, micro-sites, and application sites for B2B and B2C web portals, develop and document functional specifications, convert system requirements into logical program designs, code modules and stable application systems. To achieve this, you will be working in a collaborative environment alongside Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architects, Team Leads and fellow Developers. Your contributions will enable to deliver world class, innovative, eCommerce solutions to its clients.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or Information Technology, Graphic Design or equivalent
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in web development or similar
- Verbal and written communication in fluent English
- Strong skills in time management, critical thinking, problem solving, communication, and superior attention to detail
- Experience with Responsive Design
- Good understanding and knowledge in Frameworks like: Twitter Bootstrap and others
- Understanding/Exposure to Java Server Pages and JSTL or PHP and ASP
- Basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and MVC
- Basic knowledge of Image Manipulation Tooling like: PHOTOSHOP
- Experience of Version Control Systems like GIT
- Knowledge of Issue Tracking Systems like Jira
- English Language (Fluent)
- Strong creative and visual design skills including colour theory, typography, layout, user interface design and production techniques
- Experience with ATG or hybris
- Experience with eCommerce application development.
Interested candidates can contact Kent Blackburn: