User Experience / Masterclass
One-day international conference on User Experience
Date: Monday, September 20, 2010, 7:30 to 17:30
Location: Hyatt Regency Hotel, Montréal, Québec, Canada
A special rate for associations and groups is available (see below)…
Yu Centrik, Canadian partner of UXalliance, the international network of specialized user experience (UX) companies, invites a team of global experts to Montreal for a unique User Experience Masterclass on Monday, September 20, 2010 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
This is Montreal’s first User Experience conference which showcases innovative research methods and findings. The UX Masterclass incorporates outstanding stories and testimonials to inspire the audience. For a whole day, world experts in user experience will share the schedule to present case studies on targeted topics.
User experience is a part of the design process which focuses on the interactions a user may have with all aspects of a product, system or service. Assuring that the targeted users are satisfied with their overall experience encourages positive and lasting relationships between the user, the product and the company.
This conference will inspire anyone who cares about delivering good user experiences to their customers: UX Professionals, Designers, Product Managers, Interactive Marketing Specialists, and all User Experience Enthusiasts.
- 5 guest speakers
- 25 presentations and case studies
- 15 countries represented by the various speakers
- 6 major topics
- 3 rooms
Some featured speakers :
- Pay Pal, User Experience Senior Manager, Kuldeep Kelkar
- Forrester Research, Senior UX Analyst, Vidya Drego
- Fidelity Investments, VP Usability and author, Tom Tullis
- Cirque du Soleil, Creative Lead, Creative Development Manager – Images, Events and Lifestyle, Welby Altidor
- LexisNexis, Global User Experience Director, Margot Dear
- Dallaire Industrial Design, Industrial Designer, Michel Dallaire
For more details and registration: www.uxmasterclass.com
Note: A special rate of $685 for associations and groups (e.g. CapCHI, HCI, SigCHI) is available.
Participants who wish to register under an association name and benefit from this rate must contact Joelle Stemp in order to get a registration code.
Joëlle Stemp: (514) 605-9823, or firstname.lastname@example.org